|……Ulama dan orang perseorangan penting yang menjadi rujukan,menyokong dan berkhidmat pada usaha dakwah dan tabligh.Ini adalah sebahagian sahaja. Banyak lagi yang terlibat dan menyokong tetapi kita tidak ketahui,ini adalah sebahagian sahaja yang saya ketahui..wallahualam..
Maulana Muhammad Ilyas Khandlavi Rah.-Mewat,India
Maulana Syed Anzar Shah Qasmi
– Aalim from Banglore,India
Maulana Saad Kandhalvi
Maulana Yusuf Motala
-Khalifah (Representative) of Late Mufti Muhammad Zakarriyah Kandhalvi (Author of Fazail-e-Aamaal) teaches Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim Hadith to future Islamic Scholars at Darul-Uloom-Bury England
Maulana Umar Palanapuri Rah.
– Late Maulana was involved in the effort of Islahi (Reformation) Jamaat.
Mufti Zain-ul-Abideen Rah.
– Late Mufti was involved with the Islahi (Reformation) Jamaat. Travelled around the world giving life-changing talks especially South-Africa.
Maulana Ubaidullah Balyawi
– Khalifah-Of- Mufti Zakkariyyah (Author of Fazail-e-Aamaal)
Haji Abdul Wahab
– Ameer (leader) of Islahi (Reformation) Jamaat in Pakistan. Very old but still gives inspiring life changing talks. It is a known fact that Hahi Saab covers his face with cloth and cleans Raiiwand toilets for the purpose of getting rid of pride fron his heart. Purpose of covering his face is that he is so old and respected that if people saw him doing this they would surly stop him. May Allah (SWT) protect and strengthen him.
Maulana Saeed Ahmded Khan
– Late Aalim very close with Maulana Tariq Jameel Saab. In alot of biyaans/talks you will hear Maulana Tariq Jameel talking about the days he spent with Maulana Saeed Khan and what kind of person he was. Talks are about the imporatance of joining the effort of Dawah and Tableeq and reforming yourself according to the Sunnah of Prophet (SAAW) shown to us practically by his noble companions the Sahabah (May Allah be pleased with them All)
Maulana Inanmul Hasan Kandhalvi Rah.
– After Mufti Yusuf Kandhalvi passed away Mufti Inanmul Hasan Kandhalvi took over as Amir of the Islahi (Reformation) Jamaat. Biyaans are spirtual and purpose is to whats heard you try to bring it slowly into your lifes.
Maulana Mufti Yusuf Kandhalvi
– Father was founder of the Islahi Jamaat Late Maulana Muhammad Ilyas Saab. Famous book that is read all over the world and is inside nearly every Ahle-Sunnah-Wal-Jamaah Masjid “Hayyatus-Sahabah” Lives of the Sahabah’s (Companions).
Mufti Shafi Usmani
– Father of Mufti Taqi Usmani and Rafe Usmani. Taught at world famous Madressah (Islamic University) India Deoband where he was also born. Has written good books, recommended to be read and passed on to fellow Muslims.
Maulana Syed Husain-Ahmed Madani
– Words cannot describe this Aalims sacrifices he made during British rule in India. He taught Hadith for 18 years near the tomb of Prophet (SAAW) at Madinah Munawwarah. He was the man who used the hair of his beard to sweep the area around the Prophets (SAAW) tomb. He was the man who used to pick up the melon peels disposed off on the streets of Madinah, soak them in water and consume them and say: “This act is sufficent for my deliverance (from the fire of hell)” He was arrested with his ustad (teacher) Sheikhul-Hind for taking part in the “movement of the silk-shawls” As he was being led away from Prophets (SAAW) tomb he burst out crying and said: “May the scenery of your Rawdah (tomb) remain shining, may the gate of Rawdah remain safe. May we also be awarded the devotion of Abu Zarr and may we be bestowed with the spirit of Bilal (Rad)”
Mufti Taqi Usmani
– Brother of Mufti Rafe Usmani. Travels around the world giving talks about financial status in Islaam. How to earn Halal and its importance. Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani is one of the leading Islamic scholars living today. He is an expert in the fields of Islamic Jurisprudence, Economics, Hadith. Born in Deoband in 1362H[1943 CE], Mufti Taqi Usmani graduated par excellence form Dars e Nizami at Darul Uloom, Karachi, Pakistan. Then he specialized in Islamic Jurisprudence under the guidance of his eminent father, Mufti Muhammad Shafi, the late Grand Mufti of Pakistan. Since then, Mufti Taqi Usmani [db] has been teaching hadith and Fiqh at the Darul-Uloom, Karachi.
– Argubaly the best urdu speaking scholar in England. His Biyaans are filled with fikr and concern for the Muslim’s rectification. He is the England version of Maulana Tariq Jameel Saab. Based in Bury but travels all around the country giving talks/biyaans on how and why we need to rectify ourselves.
– Ex- Pakistan cricket player Internationally known even amongst the non-Muslims as one of the greatest cricketers of the 1990’s. He spent 3 days with the Islahi (Reformation) Jamaah and slightly changed his life style according to Qura’n and Sunnah during his cricket life. However things changed dramatically when his young daughter passed away in his arms. Saeed Anwar Saab fully dedicated his life to reforming himself firstly and inspiring others to do the same. He quit cricket to travel the world and give speeches/Biyaans about how he became a practising Muslim. Allah (SWT) made him a means to convert another cricketer Muhammad Yusuf known before as Yusuf Yuhannah to Al-Islaam. MAY Allah (SWT) accept Saeed Anwar even more.
Maulana Abdul Majeed Nadeem
– His talks are based about various topics, he has a very beautiful voice when giving Dawah and also teaches Sahai Bukhari Hadeeth at his own Madressah. That explains why he is called a Sheikh-Ul-Hadeeth
Mufti Rafi Usmani
– Brother of the Internationally known Mufti Taqi Usmani. Mufti Rafe Usmani talks are like his brothers, slow educative and spirtually beneficial. Both brothers were born in India Deoband.
– Alot of biyaans/talks that need to be listened to. Various topics very informative and educating. Orginally from Pakistan but emigrated to Saudi Arabia. Is the Imam of one of the Masjid’s in Saudi Arabia. Close friend of Allama Khalid Mehmood Saab. Also known as Sheikh Makki-Al-Hijazi.
– Kalifah(Representative)of Late Sheikh-Ul-Hadith Maulana Mufti-Muhammed-Zakiriyya,teacher at Darul-Uloom-Bury. Teaches Bukhari Hadeeth final year at the Darul-Uloom. Also travels around England to give spirtual speeches/biyaans to enlighten and change the Muslim youths hearts and way of life, according to Al-Qura’n and Sunnah.
Sheikh-Ul-Hadith Maulana Riyadh Ul Haq
– Very famous around the world. He Graduated from Darul-Uloom Bury England under the teaching of Maulana Bilal Saab. He also teaches Sahai Bukhari Hadeeth at Darul-Uloom-Buryin the final year of the Aalim course.
Mufti Ibraheem Desai
– Mufti from South Africa who is known to give thought provoking speeches and his fatwas are accepted as authentic all around the globe.
Maulana Suleiman Khatani
– Very well known around the globe for his life changing speeches that have affected many around the world. He is heavly involved in the Islahi (Reformation) Jamaat.
Maulana Muhammad Sindhi
– Arguably the best English speaking scholar in the world. His wealth of knowledge ranges from various topics from the basic istinja masala to the complexity of the history of the Beloved Companions(Rad) of the Prophet(SAAW). He graduated from Darul-Uloom-Bury England.
Maulana Tareq Jameel-Pakistan
Maulana Muhammad Azhar -middle east
Shajjahan Bacha – (Shehenshah Bacha) –pakistan,speak pushtoo
Maulana Syed Abu Hassan An-Nadwi Rah,India
Maulana Ahmed Lat An-Nadwi,India
Maulana Muhammad Mostaqeem,India
Maulana Fazlur Rahman Rahmi,Bangladesh
Maulana Jamshed,-Banglawalee Masjeed,Nizammuddin,India
Maulana Zubairul-Hassan–Banglawalee Masjeed,Nizammuddin,India
Maulana Muhammad Zakariyya Kahdhalvi Rah.-experts of hadith and being called shehikhul hadith